Legal Assistant - Los Angeles
We are seeking a bold, dynamic Legal Assistant to join us on our startup journey in Los Angeles. We are growing fast and looking for individuals who are more interested in being part of something big than applying to a cookie cutter job description (which you can read below by the way). We offer competitive benefits, modern workspaces and mobile-enabled technology.
- Join a fast-growing tech-focused law firm startup
- Use legal automation technology to open new client files
- Collect and organize digital documents
- Maintain data in real-time practice management software
- Use MS Office 365 and Adobe to generate forms and letters
- Assist in preparing business visa and green card applications
- Provide updates to clients and respond to inquiries
- Follow procedures
- Utilize reports and manipulate data to prioritize work
- High school graduate
- Customer service experience
- The ideal candidate is hard-working with a start-up mentality
- Excel knowledge preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Natural curiosity about technology
- Mandarin or Spanish language capability is a plus
To apply, send resume by clicking on Apply below.
mattenlaw offers an inclusive workplace. We want you to bring 100% of your true self every day!