Associate (Entry Level) / Law Clerk - Seattle, WA
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast growing firm? We're looking for an Associate for our brand new office in Seattle!
- Draft nonimmigrant (H, E, L, O, P, TN) and immigrant (EB-1/2/3) visa petitions and written responses to the USCIS and US Consulates using legal automation technology
- Communicate with clients to assess eligibility for business-related immigration benefits
- Provide updates to clients and respond to inquiries
- Review petitions for errors and conduct other quality checks
- Collaborate with attorneys to identify process improvement opportunities
- Research legal issues related to admissibility and eligibility for immigration benefits
- Utilize reports and manipulate data to prioritize work
- JD or completion of Bar Exam (awaiting July 2019 results)
- Experience working in a dynamic team environment
- Law school review or other writing experience
- Customer service experience
- The ideal candidate is hard-working with a start-up mentality
- Mandarin language capability is a strong plus
- MS Excel knowledge required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to use collaboration tools, such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, What’s App, etc.
- Natural curiosity about technology
To apply, send cover letter, resume and transcript by clicking on Apply below.
mattenlaw offers an inclusive workplace. We want you to bring 100% of your true self every day!
*Law Clerk hire eligible for promotion to Associate upon obtaining State Bar license