Location: 100% Remote (must reside in the state of São Paulo, Brazil)
Are you looking to take a step where every day brings new challenges? We are seeking Case Managers to support our California-based team and join us on our startup journey in São Paulo. We are growing fast and looking for individuals who thrive in an environment that brings new opportunities to problem solve and create. We offer leading mentorship, competitive benefits, and WFA mobile-enabled technology.
Matten Law focuses on Immigration, Media & Entertainment, and Technology. Our team understands that challenging legal situations require innovative thinking and compassion. That’s why our attorneys strive to develop creative strategies that achieve optimal results for our clients.
Matten Law offers an inclusive workplace. We want you to bring 100% of your true self every day.
- Prepare business & family-based US immigration applications to US government agencies using legal automation technology
- Follow internal intake procedures after a client retains our firm
- Effectively communicate with clients to collect and assemble documents
- Conduct other quality checks
- Provide updates to clients and respond to inquiries
- Test legal automation technology and provide feedback to operations and engineering
- Utilize reports and data to prioritize work
- Develop and build new initiatives which ensure Matten Law continues to innovate.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred. Candidates with degrees in Law, International Relations, Creative Writing, or other similarly situated courses are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in Portuguese and English are required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, reliable, responsible and dependable
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Ability to learn new technology
- Ensure that clients are kept informed on the progress of their cases
- Assist attorneys and other team members to manage caseload
- Draft forms, specialized support letters and prepare filing package.
- Experience with US immigration is a big plus but not necessary.
To apply: Send cover letter, resume and transcripts to [email protected]