Associate - Seattle and Los Angeles
We are seeking bold, risk-taking entry-level associates to join us on our startup journey in Seattle and Los Angeles. We are growing fast and looking for individuals who are more interested in being part of something big than applying to a cookie cutter job description (which you can read below by the way). We offer competitive benefits, modern workspaces and mobile-enabled technology.
- Join a fast-growing tech-focused law firm startup
- Draft nonimmigrant (H, E, L, O, P, TN) and immigrant (EB-1/2/3) visa petitions and written responses to the USCIS and US Consulates using legal automation technology
- Review petitions for errors and conduct other quality checks
- Communicate with clients to assess eligibility for business-related immigration benefits
- Provide updates to clients and respond to inquiries
- Test legal automation technology and provide feedback to operations and engineering
- Research legal issues related to immigration benefits
- Utilize reports and manipulate data to prioritize work
- JD or completion of Bar Exam (awaiting July 2019 results)
- Customer service experience
- The ideal candidate is hard-working with a start-up mentality
- Excel knowledge required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to use collaboration tools, such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, What’s App, etc.
- Natural curiosity about technology
- Mandarin language capability is a strong plus
To apply, send cover letter, resume and transcript by clicking on Apply below.
mattenlaw offers an inclusive workplace. We want you to bring 100% of your true self every day!