Location: 100% remote (must reside in California or Ontario, Canada)
Are you looking to take a step where every day brings new challenges? We are seeking early-career associates to join us on our startup journey. We are growing fast and looking for individuals who thrive in an environment that brings new opportunities to problem solve and create. We offer leading mentorship, competitive benefits, and WFA mobile-enabled technology.
- Join a fast-growing tech-focused law firm startup
- With a focus on extraordinary workers and entrepreneurs in both the business and entertainment sectors, you will draft nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions (heavy emphasis on O, P, EB-1A, NIW) using legal automation technology
- Supervise, mentor and review the work of case managers covering a wide range of visa categories
- Assist in drafting and submitting federal litigation filings
- Ensure all submissions meet A+ quality standards for our clients
- Communicate with clients to assess eligibility for business-related immigration benefits
- Provide updates to clients and respond to inquiries
- Research legal issues related to immigration benefits
- Utilize reports and manipulate data to prioritize work
- JD/LLM and California bar license (will consider those awaiting July 2021 results)
- 0 – 2 years of experience, with strong legal research and writing capabilities
- Passion for excellent customer and user experience
- The ideal candidate is hard-working with a start-up mentality
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to use collaboration tools, such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Box, WhatsApp, etc.
- Natural curiosity about technology
To apply: Send cover letter, resume and transcripts to [email protected]
Matten Law focuses on Immigration, Media & Entertainment, and Technology. Our team understands that challenging legal situations require innovative thinking and compassion. That’s why our attorneys strive to develop creative strategies that achieve optimal results for our clients.
Matten Law offers an inclusive workplace. We want you to bring 100% of your true self every day.